If you’re waiting for a certificate:
Have you provided all requirements?
When you apply for a certificate, we email you details of documents you need to provide.
We can’t issue the certificate until you have provided the documents we need.
Have the turnaround times passed?
Our certificate turnaround times start once you have submitted all required documents.
We’ll email you when we finish processing your certificate order.
Have we emailed you to say we’ve sent the certificate?
"Yes, I've received this email"
We have most likely posted the certificate(s).
Check Australia Post (External link) for expected postage times. If it has been longer than the expected postage times:
- Contact us and include your:
- Reference number
- Full name
- Postal address
- Contact number
- Use the subject line Late or missing certificate.
We will review these details and get back to you.
"No, I haven’t received this email"
- Check our turnaround times first. We may need more time to complete your order.
- Contact us with the details above, and tell us you haven't received it. For missing certificates, we'll issue a replacement certificate at no charge, unless:
- You gave us the wrong address, or
- You email us more than two months after we sent the certificate to you.
We send commemorative certificates separately from legal certificates. They take longer to arrive.
If you ordered a commemorative certificate, please allow 4 weeks after we email you to say we’ve sent the certificate.
If you haven’t received the certificate by then, follow the instructions above to email us. Make sure you mention that you’re missing your commemorative certificate.